Refunds and Exchanges Policy
ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS. Returns are accepted on all items that have not been worn and within 14 days of delivery for a full store credit or exchange. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached and returned in their original packaging.
We do not provide prepaid return labels and you are responsible for covering shipping costs to return. You will receive authorization to return items with a return authorization number. Please list this number on all packages.
We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
You should expect to receive store credit when the item has been received, however, this is determined once validated the item is unused. Processing your return once we receive it takes 3 to 5 business days then you will have the credit on your account.
To return for an exchange or store credit follow these steps:
- Sign In using your registered email,
- Click Account (then your orders will appear),
- Go to the order you want to return/exchange then under completed it says return items.
- Then follow the steps.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of "wardrobing;"
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, we reserve the right to refuse service (both in-store and online) to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Non-Java's Fashions items returned will be discarded upon receipt.